This site uses cookies to offer themselves a better service. If you continue to browse consider acceptable for use.


  1. What are the requirements for undertaking professional practices in a European country?

    The professional practices in Europe offered by Connecting Europe are mainly aimed at medium and upper level professional training students. If you are a student in this category and wish to carry out the practices, you must know that it is essential to have completed the second year of a course. The educational centre in which you study must also collect all the necessary documentation and send it to Connecting Europe.

    However, if you have a higher education qualification (degree) or even if you are a teacher in an educational centre, you can also choose an Erasmus+ grant. Whether or not you receive a grant, if you wish to pay the cost yourself (known as a zero grant), you can travel to a European city for professional experience in a company or organisation. Contact Connecting Europe and find out.

  2. Is a good level of English necessary?

    The level of English required depends on the country. You can see the level needed in the description of each country on the Web site. In any case, with Connecting Europe you can always take a language course to combine the professional practices with learning a language, thus taking advantage of your stay abroad.

  3. How long do the practices last and how many working hours are there in the day?

    In Connecting Europe we adapt to the school calendar of each centre. For medium and higher grade students, the professional practices in companies in Europe usually last an average of 12 weeks, depending on the grant and the number of hours the student undertakes in his or her work training centre. Working hours usually range from 6 to 8 hours daily up to the total hours set for the cycle, usually between 360 and 420 hours.

  4. When I arrive at the airport in the destination city, how do I know where to go?

    In Connecting Europe we offer a transfer service from the airport to the previously-contracted lodging. Thus, on arriving at the airport, you need not worry - a Connecting Europe collaborator will be waiting for you to accompany you to your lodging. In any case, before you start your journey, we provide you with all the information to answer all your questions. You can also contract a transfer service for the return journey for your comfort.

  5. If any problems or unforeseen events occur, who can help me?

    The Connecting Europe team will plan and organise your journey so that you have no problems during your stay. Nevertheless, it’s true that unforeseen events may arise and this cases we have collaborators in all the destination cities in Europe. These support persons can be located 24 hours a day to solve any urgent unforeseen matter that you may have.

  6. Can I contract a language course once I'm in the destination city?

    It is most recommendable that you contract the language course before starting the journey and before reaching the European city. In this way, we can guarantee that you have a place on the language course you wish. However, if you are in the destination city and you consider it interesting to take a course to improve your language level, we will do everything possible to organise it as quickly as possible.

  7. How do I prepare the CV?

    To undertake professional practices in Europe, it is very important that you dedicate time and effort to prepare your curriculum vitae properly. The following link offers some helpful recommendations.

  8. Must I provide a letter of introduction? How do I write it?

    To undertake professional practices in a European city, a letter of introduction must be sent to the companies together with the CV. Remember that it is the first document that the company will read about you. For this reason, you must think carefully about what you will say and how you will say it. You must also take care to ensure it is well written and with no spelling errors. The following link provides some recommendations.

  9. Can I undertake practices in a company outside the EU with a European aid or grant?

    The new Erasmus+ programme allows the European Reunion frontiers to be crossed for internationalising practices in companies. In Connecting Europe we are carrying out procedures to include countries beyond those belonging to the EU in our destinations. We will report on progress and on the agreements reached via this Web site. However, before starting any journey abroad, we recommend you follow the Recommendations of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs and Cooperation.